Chris Gallagher M.Sc.
Geologist & Chief Database Administrator
Phone: 778.520.2000 Mobile: 250.420.7182
B.Sc, M.Sc. w/ Distinction (Geology)
Chris joined the company in 2003, and acted as project manager and chief geologist while helping TerraLogic Exploration grow to its current state. During this time, he developed the current digital field data collection and analysis system that is the bedrock of TerraLogic’s successful and streamlined system. He presently specializes in data management and analysis; overseeing such aspects for all TerraLogic geologic programs. Chris has a strong interests in integrating technology with exploration, 3D visualization and modelling and resource calculations.
Kalum / Elsiar Project, BC (2004 – 2006)
- managed program involving property scale mapping / geochemistry and approximately 6000m of diamond drilling on shear hosted meso-thermal Au veins and Cu-Mo +/- Au porphyry systems
- discovery of numerous new high-grade Au occurrences
Blend Project, Yukon (2006)
- Co-managed the Blende diamond drill program consisting of 4200m of drilling
- exploration and infill drilling of structurally controlled carbonate hosted Pb-Zn-Ag deposit north of Mayo, YK
- successfully determined primary structural controls on ore to aid in accurate resource calculation
Selwyn Recce Project, Mackenzie Mountains, NWT (2007 – 2008)
- oversaw development of a multi-disiplinary regional analysis model that involved over 15,000 silts and numerous bedrock geologic data sets
- played a key role in managing all aspects of the $5.3 million dollar project which was highly successful in discovering many carbonate-hosted prospects